The game doesn’t allow me to log-in."
We appreciate your enthusiasm in wanting to play the game now. Please understand
that there might be a lot of players online at the moment. Do try again in a few minutes!
There are instances that there is an ongoing server update. Please be patient and come
back in a while! In the meantime, better brush up on your vocabulary skills, to make
sure you get better scores in the missions!
I can’t register using my name! Please help.
There might be another player already using the same log in name you inputted. Try
another name or be creative! Add numbers and symbols to your name!
The server might have an ongoing update. In the meantime, you can think of creative
ways to show your name to the world!
I’m only a kid, but I want to play the game! Can I ask my parent’s to sign an account for me?
Of course you may! That is actually the correct way of creating an account for kids.
Simply ask your parent’s help in creating an account for you and they’ll do the rest!
I don’t have an internet connection for now. Is it still possible to play this game?
- Yes! The game allows players to play this game with or without an internet connection.
While you won’t have all the features available offline, you may still be able to build
your city and play mini-games / missions.
- Previously played mini-games and missions are available offline. If you want access to
the new mini-games, you need to go online once more.
- Visiting friends is not possible offline, unfortunately. Make sure to get online again so
you could visit and play games with your friends!
I can’t select or place a building on my land.
- Make sure that you have enough in-game cash to purchase your building. You can earn
cash by accomplishing missions, playing mini-games, or even visiting your friends!
- Check to see that you are placing your building in a piece of land that you “own”. You
can see these areas as the Green Grid boxes, where it is allowable for you to place your
I can’t upgrade my buildings.
- Make sure that you have enough in-game cash, correct number of stars required, and /
or sufficient Town Level before upgrading your building. By doing missions and playing
mini-games, you can earn cash, stars, and experience points to help level you up!
- Some buildings might have other requirements. Make sure to follow the instructions
My buildings appear funny! Why have they changed?
- A friend might have played a funny prank at you and changed your building color, or
turned it into something else like a pineapple! Click on the building, then click on the
“Clean” button to turn it back to your original building!
- You can also have a bit of fun and prank your friend too! Visit their city and turn one of
their buildings into a pineapple!
Can I change my building colors or move them to a different location?
- Of course you can! Once the building is finished and ready, simply select them to move
or change their color! When moving them, make sure to place them on a grid space that
you “own” (similar to when you purchase a building and place them on your grid).
I can’t visit my friend’s city.
- Have you added your friend? Check to see that they have accepted your invitation as
- Make sure you have an active internet connection, since you would need to be
connected to visit other cities.
I got an achievement while playing! Is there anything special I can get?
- Good for you! Congratulations for getting an achievement! You’ll be able to get
additional rewards like in-game cash and points on top of your award!
- Want to check all your achievements? You can if you select the configuration button
(located at the upper right of the screen) and click on the achievements button.
However, you have to make sure you are online in order to save and view your
The Vocabulary game is quite tricky! How do I move the letters?
- Simply drag the letters you want to move to their correct location. The other letters will
- Listen to the on-screen instruction at the beginning of the game for an in-depth
The Pronunciation game is tough! I can’t seem to get the correct tone.
- Are you talking clearly on the phone mic? Make sure your tone is clear and pronounce
each syllable clearly so that the game can process it well.
- Speak at one syllable at a time! That will definitely do the trick.
What does the star for each mission mean?
- Whenever you finish a mission, you will see a star in the box where you did the mission.
Complete all 3 stars and you are done with your mission!
- Accomplish a mission and gain extra points and in-game cash, which you can spend to
upgrade your city!
Are there other games available?
- We are constantly brewing up new games every day! Make sure to check back once in a
while to see the new games we have created just for you!
- Also, make sure you are online when checking for new games! Who knows, we might
just have one ready by tomorrow!